Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Oh No!!!

***maybe slightly graphic***

What a bad start to the day. My son was drinking his milk and then complained of the tummy ache. 10 minutes later he seemed fine and was nagging for his breakfast so I assumed he was alright. As soon as he started eating he started to gag so I quickly took him to the bathroom. He v*d just a tiny bit. Hardly any, but enough to make me nervous. He is now lying on his bed with a tummy ache and looking very white. He says he still feels s* and keeps crying. Now I am just waiting for it to happen. I am having a huge panic and just wish I was not here alone with my children. I really hope it is not anything and he will not v* again. I am so scared.

sounds to me like the milk made hi unsetteled. it does this to my youngest from time to time....more like gas. try giving him a bath and see if that helps

How is he now Curly? I can't say what is likely to happen here but with most kids there are no half measures..if they are sick then it all comes up, not just a little bit.

Will be thinking of you, keep us informed. Great to have you back too...sorry about the circumstances though!

[QUOTE=suze]How is he now Curly? I can't say what is likely to happen here but with most kids there are no half measures..if they are sick then it all comes up, not just a little bit.

That is what I thought too with my son...he only v* a little bit...turns out he was sick...I am such a bad mom, I keep my kids in the bathroom. I make a bed in there for them and everything. They always make it when they are in the bathroom. Keep us posted!

Oh Sally, I am so sorry you are having to go through this again!! I just can't believe it!! Let us know how you and your son are doing!!

Oh, I am so sorry to hear your son is not feeling well! Poor little guy..... [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Children seem to bounce back pretty quickly, so hopefully it's just a bit of an upset tummy and he'll be back to old self in no time.

Hope he feels better soon, Curly! Let us know, okay? And take care of your self too ~ hang in there! Edited by: christianne

Oh, I'm so sorry! Keep us posted. I hope he feels better soon. Hang in there indeed.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

It sounds like it was from the milk not settling w/ his stomach. It doesnt sound liek hes s*. How is your son feeling now?

Milk is really hard to digest, so it could just be from that, but you
    never know, maybe he is allergic to milk? Or lactose intollerant? Let
    us know. THinking about you.
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you everyone for your replies. You are all very thoughtful. Well he hasn't v*d anymore so I don't think it is a sv. He has been quite unwell though with a high temperature. he has slept formuch of the day and not eaten anything which is unusual. I think he may have a sore throat. He has complained about his tummy several times, but luckily no more v*. Hopefully he will be back to normal soon, poor little boy. Ican't believe I have wasted yet another day worrying about whatmight happen. I havenot really coped well with the situation. I am starting to worry in case he is unwell in the night.Now my daughter has come out in a bright red blotchy rash. She assures me she is feeling fine, but now I am worrying about that. I hope she isn't getting anything.

Sounds like his symptomsarestrep throat.

i agree, take them to the doctor. 2 years ago my friend's little girl didn't show any symptoms of being sick until she got a rash, then a HIGH fever--it was scarlet fever, she had had strep throat and not even known!!!

Hi Sally, So sorry to hear about your children. If he is complaining of his throat, that makes sense why he was gagging trying to eat. I hope they are both o.k. Let us know....</font>

donna- thats what happened to me when i was 6 years old

Hope all is well now...How is he feeling? Yes I would agree that if it was his throat that was hurting him it could make him gag and even v*. I work with kids and sometimes when they get strep they always V* first. It is very common for young kids to v* with any minor illness. Don't worry It doesnt sound like a sv...keep us posted

This morning things seemed much better. My son got up quite happy and asked for breakfast. He had a bit of a cold but said his throat did not hurt. My daughter's rash looked much better so i don't think that was anything. We had a quietish day, then this evening my son started crying. He'd had d* in his trousers. Poor little boy. He would not eat any tea after this and asked to go to bed as his tummy was hurting. Now I am worrying again.Ireally hope he is alright and not going to v*.Hopefully he will sleep well and wake up better. Thankyou once again everyone for all your support.

Oh no...maybe he should be since by the doctor....sounds like a sickness, to me like maybe strep?
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.