Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Worried

Hey guys,

So, I had to go to the shops again (Traveling), very busy, to many people pushing around ect, and again I didnt eat until about 10mins ago, and I just cant wat, I dont have a clue why!

I havent ate anything apart from 4 bits of toast some sweeties, a few poataos and veg with very little sliced chicken, and my stomach just wont take it!

Do you think its just because I hadnt ate much today and hot food just doesnt work, or could there be something actually wrong?

Getting a bit worried now [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey sweetums,

It is ok, you haven't eaten all day and your stomach has probably shrunk and needs some time to adjust! I think you are alright, try your toast and wait awhile, when your body wants more food it will let you know!

I think Carolee is right, you haven't eaten much for quite a while so u need to take it slow about how much u eat.

I get like that when I dont eat too...you are probably just so hungry.

I get this too...I can go all day without eating, feel ravenous, then bam, hunger goes, nausea creeps in. You've probably got a lot of acid in there which has had nothing to work on. This can make you feel a bit iffy. I doubt it's anything to worry about.