OMG! WHAT THE F* IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!? This happened about an hour and a half ago...

I am at work and I was talking with my boss as he was getting ready to leave and the sales guy came up to him and said "Have a good weekend" and went to shake my boss's hand. My boss pulled his hand back and said "yeah, thanks." I looked at him and he looked at my and shook his head *as if telling me, dont' ask* and then our sales guy goes "I guess you're right, I don't want to get anyone here sick."

My eyes got all wide and I asked "What are you sick with?" and he told me that him and his boys had been v*ing the last few days!!!!! My boss looked at me like *oh sh-t!* I darted downstairs to the bathroom and washed my hands for like 10 minutes!

I didn't see this sales guy yesterday but I guess he was here at work despite the fact that he was v*ing yesterday!!! ARGH!! But for some reason I bought another can of lysol yesterday and brought it to work with me and sprayed all the doorknobs, phones, lightswitches, keyboards and all that stuff....but the bad thing is, how am I to know if I touched anything that he touched (infected) and then touched my face???? Or even today, I think I used a pen that he was using!!! ARGH!! He acted like being sick was no big deal!!!! OMG! Am I going to get whatever him and his family had???? He made a joke about his wife's cooking and how she was the only one who didn't get sick.......OMG OMG OMG I am sooo freaking out!! What is wrong with people!!!???? How can they go around acting like v*ing is no big deal?!?! I was doing so good and now I feel like it has all gone down the toilet cause of this ONE person being careless!!!! HELP someone, please!!!!