Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

OMG! WHAT THE F* IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!? This happened about an hour and a half ago...

I am at work and I was talking with my boss as he was getting ready to leave and the sales guy came up to him and said "Have a good weekend" and went to shake my boss's hand. My boss pulled his hand back and said "yeah, thanks." I looked at him and he looked at my and shook his head *as if telling me, dont' ask* and then our sales guy goes "I guess you're right, I don't want to get anyone here sick."

My eyes got all wide and I asked "What are you sick with?" and he told me that him and his boys had been v*ing the last few days!!!!! My boss looked at me like *oh sh-t!* I darted downstairs to the bathroom and washed my hands for like 10 minutes!

I didn't see this sales guy yesterday but I guess he was here at work despite the fact that he was v*ing yesterday!!! ARGH!! But for some reason I bought another can of lysol yesterday and brought it to work with me and sprayed all the doorknobs, phones, lightswitches, keyboards and all that stuff....but the bad thing is, how am I to know if I touched anything that he touched (infected) and then touched my face???? Or even today, I think I used a pen that he was using!!! ARGH!! He acted like being sick was no big deal!!!! OMG! Am I going to get whatever him and his family had???? He made a joke about his wife's cooking and how she was the only one who didn't get sick.......OMG OMG OMG I am sooo freaking out!! What is wrong with people!!!???? How can they go around acting like v*ing is no big deal?!?! I was doing so good and now I feel like it has all gone down the toilet cause of this ONE person being careless!!!! HELP someone, please!!!!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

I think you have a good chance of being ok, you are careful, you wash you hands and like the guy said his wife didn't get it. so just think about it for a second take a deep breath. Not everyone that is around it gets it...You will be ok

I do know how you feel though so many ppl around me are getting this crap that I can't even think straight most of the time, it you are sick stay the hell home....

I am a hairdresser and two women that I work with had it over christmas...I just keep calming myself down and I tell myself over and over that it will be alright....then i wash my hands for 10 mins

I hope I don't get it!!! Whatever "it" is!!! My tummy is starting to hurt!!! AHHHH!! I HATE THIS!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

I know how you are feeling...there has been a girl at work the last 3 days, v* while she has been there...just goes to the bathroom, does what she needs to do, and then comes out and goes back to her register!!! R U SERIOUS?!?!? I wish peopl ewould realize that they are not helping us by being here...they are getting more and more people sick!!! this is why this crap spreads like wildfire!!!!!!!

I know how you feel!!! I am so tired of this!! What the hell is going on?? Never in my life have I ever heard of it being this bad!! My co-worker was telling me last night about how his son was playing in a poker tournament at the bar, when he started feeling sick and he got up to run to the bathroom when he had d* and v* happen right there in the bar at the same time!! Now I am scared I am going to be infected!! I was sitting at his desk while he was at lunch, and I was eating, so I am scared that his keyboard or phone was infected!! How are we ever gonna get through this season??

She was working while she had sv??????!!!!!!! How do people do that???? When I've been ill, I did not have the energy to get out of bed or off the couch!!!!!!

I think you will be fine....remember you have in injest some v* or pooh and you didn't, so you will be okay
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.