Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I don't know whats wrong but I have been nervous all day long becasue I've been having loud growling noises in my stomach and then pain on my upper left side which i'm pretty sure is my stomach. I am very scared becuase usually when your stomach hurts and grumbles, you are gonna throw up according to my mom. It sucks, I can't stop thinking, I'm convinced it will only get worse and then i will throw up. I don't know if its IBS because it feels a little weird in the intestine area. I AM REALLY STARTING TO GET SCARED. I don;t know how to calm down. I'm not really naesous but soon I will create it by panicing and I won't be able to tell the difference. I'm basically petrified. Someone plase hlp me. Please Please Please

Hey are you still there dear?

Don't worry, stomach noises can be common, i get them a lot at night usually after dinner or after a stressful day.

I hope you get better.
    Bringing up the subject every day.

How are you feeling? You never know with stomachs they make noises all
    the time, most of it is digestion or hunger, so try not to worry. And
    remember your mother doesn't know how your stomach feels there for she
    cannot tell you if your gonna be sick or not. You ahve to trust
    yourself.
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

becuase usually when your stomach hurts and grumbles, you are gonna throw up according to my mom.

If that was the case then I'd be vomiting at least 2x a week for the past 40 years! Your stomach grumbles ALL the time whether there is food in it or not. There is always motion in there, believe me. Mine especially does it the 1st and 2nd days of my period. I'm sorry, but you mom is wrong. Here is a website on it. Kim

http://www.mothernature.com/Library/...Books/16/210.c fm

I agree with Kim. Your stomach makes weird noises for all sorts of reasons, and emets are (so I've heard) notoriously unable to distinguish these normal feelings from true nausea.