Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

so yesterday i felt like i was going to have d* (which is pretty much an everyday occurrence for me now that i've started eating somewhat normally again-- i hate IBS.. but d* doesn't make me nervous unless i'm n* with it), but my dad was in the bathroom up here and i hate using the one downstairs, so i decided to wait... well by the time he was finished showering, i didn't have to go anymore... my stomach has been killing me since yesterday and i haven't been able to go and im sooooo frustrated, this hurts so much... HELP!!

That is exactly how I feel. Yesterday i felt like i had to have d* but i never did. I feel the same way today, but today I am freaking out because I feel kind of n*. God I hate this. I really dont want to v*, I would rather have d*.
    ☮ ♥ emma

This happens to me, especially if I'm constipated, or have been "holding things in"!! Try not to worry, it doesn't sound anything other than an IBS attack. Try having a warm bath, that will relax you, ease the pain, and it might get things moving!

i finally went a little, but it still hurts, so of course i'm freaking out now!! help i really hope this is not going to be an sv!!