Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So i had a forum yesterday about how I felt like i was going to have d*.. but I never did. Today i still have a stomach ache and I feel n*. I have a lot of saliva in my mouth and it is sort of hard to swallow. I am so scared. I dont want to v*. This is sort of how I felt when I had fp.. so I am freaking out. Can someone talk to me? Im scared that one of these times.. like this time.. might really be the stomach flu. Oh god I hate this.
    ☮ ♥ emma

Can someone please answer?i am really freaking out here.. i really dont feel right..

Ok I seriously need someone to talk to right about now.. my throat is making really weird noises and it feels like when I swallow everything just sits there..Edited by: emmalou
    ☮ ♥ emma

I'll go to the chat roomif you like.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Babe are you okay??? Did you calm down? How are you feeling now?
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I thought I was doing good.. but now my stomach hurts again.. I hate this.. i feel like such a baby..
    ☮ ♥ emma