Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Bad Night!!

Hey,

So last night was hellish

I couldnt eat my dinner, dont have a clue why, then I tried some toast and ate some digestive biscuits, already hd a few before dinner as well, and started to feel well really really off, then this huge ammount of gas started, passing from both ends that kept me awake till way past 8am in the morning, and my stomach still doesnt feel right

Anyone have any clue what that was? and also if I should eat, pretty scared as Im drinking juice and I can feel it starting up again

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh no...that sounds icky...I best the digestive biscuits gave you gas.
    that happens to me too. You probably still ahve some gas inside you,
    but eat will help, it will push it out so you can feel better. I hope
    you do soon. *hugs
    I love Sam

Hey hun,

Thankx, I thought it might be them, but gawd it was awful, more than once I gagged, just couldnt controll it and made me feel so so awful!

Ive taken my omeprozol (acid reducer) about an hour ago hope it will help as well

Cant stand this

Oh I know...I had a night like that a few days ago...horriable gas, and it was bad. But we will be okay
    I love Sam

Hope so

Just finished two bits of toast and gawd the gas, grrr :@

Really want to just get rid of all of this![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Having a bit of a freak out,[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

I just ate dinner after having a really bad night last night with my stomach and ibs as well..

I had some heinz hoops and chips with a little bit of sliced ham, and some tomato sauce, think Im just scared it all goes wrong again and I end up burning that much again but this time I actually have alot of food in my tummy [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]