Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I don't feel like typing too much, so I'm gonna make this short. (hopefully).

Well, this morning I decided to change my bed sheets myself instead of having my mom do it. Like she usually does, since i'm a baby. hah. well anyway, *may be graphic* I lifted them all off except the white sheet that covers the mattress, it's always been there, it's a matress protector. Typically used for young kids w/ potty problems (which I never had) but anyway... even my parents have one. Well, this stupid matress thing was FULL of stains! LITERALLY full. Mostly period stains, bad enough already (I bleed heavily. it's disgusting. I wear diapers when I'm on my period now while I'm sleeping. that bad, yup...) but i also saw some yellow-ish orange stains... V* STAINS! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]. Cuz ... spring break 2002... I v*d on my bed, while I was laying on it. I v*d for the dumbest reason ever actually, sorry this is so out of order, let me tell this story. WELL basically long story short, my sister had been v*ing one day, and i was scared, and I scared myself to the point of v*. Luckily I only v*d one day that day but anyway it was stupid. Turns out she wasn't even contagious, she just ate something that didn't agree w/ her (she was little at the time.)

well that was already gross enough (seeing the stains). So, then i get a phonecall from my grandparents saying that they want to take me out to lunch, the mall, then possibly dinner. So I ended up eating out for lunch today, at Torero's (local mexican restaurant). It's really good so I don't get too nervous when I eat there. I actually did v* though once after eating there in July 2002 (2002 was a bad v* year for me... lol) but it was only once. and I had d* once earlier in the day. Dunno what I had...

THEN we went to the mall. OMFG it was SOOO crowded, WORSE than Christmas, cuz of all the stupid sales. But I dealt w/ it pretty well! Except for my embarassing grandparents. I decided to go to A&F, because I had giftcards for it, and i really wanted to buy something. My grandma INSISTED that she come along. and OMG it was bad. this isn't really emet related, but she got mad at the clerks, told them it was a horrible store, etc etc etc, kept demanding how awful of a store it was, complained because there was only one checker (big f***ing deal ... ) and umm ya. I felt so bad for the store people, I was trying so hard to just smile and be nice to them. The thing is I couldn't apologize. w/ my grandma there. She's soo mean to the store ppl. And then she went on saying how it was horrible quality clothing. SOOO not true, they're clothes hold up better than any other "prep" store I've been to (i.e, American Eagle, Aeropostale)

After the mall, my grandparents and sister decided we JUST HAD to go eat f***ing fast-food s*** at Costco. SOOO horrible, it was crowded, the tables were DIRTY. And every1 in there looked really sloppy and ghetto, I couldn't believe it. We waited forever to get our food. Finally, we got it. EXTREMELY greesy cheese pizza (5 napkins didn't even help), and frozen yogurt. wow. Disgusting. I was so disgusted. And my grandparents were impressed they're like "at a fancy restaurant you would've paid $8 for a slice of pizza". Umm sorry but you're probably guaranteed CLEANER environment, and less-greasy pizza!

It's sooo annoying being young. I like it, but sometimes I just ... can't stand it. I survived... but sometimes I feel that when I get older, my emet. won't be as bad because I'll be controlling more of my own issues. Sorry this actually didn't end up long [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Hey Sophia,

Yeah, most things about being young are frustrating. How old are you? I'm 29 and I thought when I was a teenager I'd never get out on my own. But I survived! And it does get much better with time.

Hang in there! And never underestimate the power of your youth. Many people do amazing things before they are even in their twenties.

Yeah, I know how it feels sto just want to control, I'm a junior in high school and sometimes i feel like i can't wait that year and a half to go to college! You did really well today though, you didn't seem to flip out about the things that bothered you, so that's really good!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I'm 15... it's a pain. I've been emetfor umm most of my life. But it got reallysevere when I was about 9. I used to mostly fear others v* though. Or v* from viruses,since those instances are usually multiple times of v*. In 2002, i was pretty bad. Isn't it so ironic, how the one thing I'd been fearing the whole morning ended uphappening to me. Let me tell that story, the longerversion (the one associated w/ the stains on my bed... and GameBoy)

One mornging,Monday of Spring Break 2002, I woke up. and I remember I was listening to A*Teens (who I was REALLY obsessed w/ at the time, Ievengot to meet them that summer) and reading a Discovery Kids magazine about planets. Then, at about 9 AM, my moms comesin to tell me that my sister (who was 7 at the time) had been v*ing the whole morning since 6 AM. This, of course,terrified me.I had breakfast anyway though.Immediately after I came back upstairs and locked myself up in my bedroom. My mom came in to say goodbye (she was off to work) and I remember asking her if I could come w/ her and stay in her office.she said I couldn't, of course. And my dad had the day offfrom work that day. But man was it horrible. My sister was using MY bathroom to v* in and I could hear EVERY sound,even with my earsplugged [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]. I was sooo disturbed that I began to go through a HUGE panic attack, and I got really really n*. Then I decided to lay down on my bed and play Game Boy Advance... Mario Kart. I'd just gotten that game boy in summer 2001, it wasn't even a year old. Anyway, finally I decided to turn it off cuz I felt to sick to continue. So I just layed there. Then my dad came in to tell me my sister was taking a nap and that she'd finally stopped v*ing. Then immediatly after, right as he was about to walk out. I started *graphic* projectile v* large volumes lying on my side on my bed. And it was nasty and yellow...eww. Then umm... he took me to the bathroom and changed my clothes. At that point I didn't care that my sister had been v*ing in it. So anyway my sister wakes up and she's laughing AT ME. And then she's all "I'm all better now [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]" big grin. SOOO bad. Luckily I didn't v* any more that day, neither did she. Turns out she just ate something that didn't agree w/ her the night before. And she wasn't contagious. I can't believe that i let my phobia get to that point though. It's a vicious cycle.