Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Panic Attack!

So, I had chicken nuggets and veg in a lil sandwich thing for my dinner, and I really dont feel well after it, its like ive got something stuck in my throat and when I burp I tast milk, its very random, Ive had some sweeties and toast and thats everything ive had all day, I havent got a clue whats going on, but I keep needing to burp, its disgusting[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Your stomach produces gas when you don't eat enough, because it is still producing acid. Your digestive tract is probably out of whack from not eating on a regular schedule. I'm positive this is what you're experiencing. Maybe try eating a little something else that is bland, like some rice, chew it well and eat it slowly to get your digestive tract back in rhythm. Try some ginger ale, also.

Feel better soon! And happy new year!