Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Weird help!

Okay this is going to sound really weird, but here goes.

It's 1:40 AM here and I just woke up, and saw that I had spit all over my blankets. Made me a bit concerned, but i thought that I had just drooled. Then, I looked down and saw that where my mouth usually hit the pillow, there was a wet patch tinged with brown!!! OMG, could I have like, v*ed a bit in my sleep and not known about it??? Or was it the olness of the pillowcase and slight bit of dirt that turned it brown with water? Help me here!! I'm freaking out and if I go wake up my parents they're just gonna tell me to go back to sleep. I don't have a fever but before I went to sleep I had a funky taste in my mouth and my stomach hurt a bit although I have gas now. Help!!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

did you bit your tongue and maybe it is dried blood

How is everything now? Could it be possibly dried blood like mee55 said? Also it could of been a stain already on the pillow...

I was thinking the same thing, about blood. How does your stomach feel now? What caused you to wake up, do you know?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

It's definitely not blood, it's not dark brown, more the color of pee, actually. My stomach feels fine now, but my mouth tastes like I have bad breath, which scares me! ladyvolfan I was thinking about the stain part as it is quite an old pillow, but I do not know, it's exactly where the wet part is. The middle of the stain is just tinged with the color, but it is edged darker, so I dont know what's up. I finally woke up my mom and you know what she said? "go back to sleep". I was like, "mom, there's even some stuff on my pillow", and she just told me to "turn the pillow over" and go back to sleep.

<3 Anya--

probably an old stain. you would have known if you v*. probably have the bad taste in your mouth because your mouth was open while you were sleeping sip on some water

Since there was a dark ring around the stain, it sounds like it could be from a previous stain.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I bet the stain was already there and you just happened to drool on the spot. Don't sweat it..you are fine..you should get a new pillow soon..lol..a nice clean one with no stains..lol

haha thanks

See, now i'm nervous cause there was this huge gurgle in my stomach and it hurts a bit now. Maybe i've just worked myself up

<3 Anya--

It is because of the anxiety that your stomach is now acting funky. You worked yourself up into a tizzy and your stomach is feeling that. I know how hard it is to do but keep telling yoursle you are fine.(which you are) ..turn on the tv and just relax until you can fall back asleep.

Hopefully you can find something on..I am watching the Dog Wisperer..lol

I have always noticed for some reason when people drool in the night and it goes through to the pillow or is on a white pillow case it does dry like a pale yellowish-brown colour. No idea why, you'd think saliva would be colourless when it dried. But don't worry you definitely didn't v*, it would just be saliva dribbling in your sleep!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Funny that you should bring this up! When I went to change my daughter's sheets the other day, I saw a spot just like that on her pillow and on her fitted sheet. This is a common occurence for her. She is a 5 year old little girl, who sleeps with her mouth open and drools a lot. I have always written it off as blood tinged (even though it is brownish) and maybe if she coughed a bit and brought up a tiny bit of blood. She has allergies, so anything is possible with her.

How are you now? I hope that you were able to go back to sleep and rest peacefully.

Julie