Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Small triumph

I went to a party at a hotel on Sunday night. There was a lot of people there all crowded together and I didnt freak out like I thought I would. I tend to do that when I get in crowded places. Well, me and my boyfriend told one of our friends that he could stay in our room that night. He ends up coming in the room at like 4 something in the morning and is v* all night. So, since we were in a hotel room, I could pretty much hear everything. I did feel a little n*, but I knew that I wasnt going to catch anything b/c he had just drank too much and I was able to go back to sleep and everything. Hooray! Haha!
    All that we send into the lives of others,
    comes back into our own.

Good for you!!! Glad you had a good time!!!

Good for you and being able to think about it rationally. I don't think I would have been that brave. I would have either laid awake shaking all night, or woke my husband upand insist we go to the front desk to get another room. No only am I afraidto v* but I cannot stand to hear or see anybody else. I am glad you had fun. I also get anxious when we go to crowded places.

Thats really brave. Good for you! I think i'd have had to run outta there! Well done for sticking it out. Hopefully one day i can stick something like that out too!

Wow, good for you, that's awesome!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Hey good job! I would have been so scared all night! Bravo!
    -Bridgette

That's great! The more you have little successes like that, the better you will be!