Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

*shudders*

I am really scared of the sv* now. I just had it over the weekend but I am terrified to get it again. Now even MORE people at my work have it!!!! I have to work tomorrow morning cause our morning girl AND her daughter are both v*ing!! AHH!! Will this ever end?? I am still not feeling 100%...is that normal? I haven't had a sv in 13 years so I don't remember how many days it took me to feel 100%. I started having D* at 7am saturday morning and it finally stopped about 1030 and I only v*ed once and that was at 830 that morning. I have been eating lightly....I'm just soooo afraid I am going to get it again!!!! I just want to feel 100% again....granted it's only been 3 days since 'the nightmare' but still....it's been a LONG 3 days.....argh!! I am a freaking nutcase!![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

just stick with the BRAT ( bread, rice, applesauce , and toast) diet and wash you hands alot. no use worrying over something you dont have complete control over. im sure you will be fine. hang in there =)
    Danielle =)

I'm sorry you are going through this. You made it through the worst part and you did great! It will infact take you a few days to get back to normal. Don't panic I remember a few years ago when I had a sv it took me a good week to feel like my usual self. It took me a while to start eating normal again as well. Just continue doing what your doing...eating lightly..and you will be feeling like yourself again in no time.

From what I read you cannot catch the same virus twice. Your body builds up immunity to it that will prevent you from getting it again. So you are over this virus and reast assure that you will not catch that particular one again.

You should be so very proud of yourself for making it through it. I would be danicing all around the house...lol =)

Rest assure that you are more than safe for the next several months (by that time it will be out of your area).

When you are comfortable, start eating more regulary and more normal to your daily routine so that your immune system stays strong. Norwalk is so nasty but there is limited protection after an attack that will keep you from being reinfected.