Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Just wondering who is next as I knew alwaysamber and loveable101 were due before me and we have all had our babies? I know a lot of us were pregnant at the same time and its all very excitng. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

I'm due May 17, but I know that Grelvia is before me. I'm not sure if there is anyone else.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm due January 25 - just three more weeks!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning andthere'sno progress. My wee one appears to be quite happy and content where he is, so I'm in for another week of waiting and dealing with Braxton Hicks - bleh! Thankfully we still have things to do to keep us occupied while anticipate his arrival.

May 7th here!

Sherbear!!! Me too!!! But most likely won't make it to May, it'll probably be sometime in April

Dolphin-How are you feeling? Anxious? Excited? Scared? You are almost there, I can't wait! I feel like my due date is soooo far away! Is this your first baby?
    ***Elvia***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've had 4 babies and I wnat more but hubby says no more, DARN[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]I'm so excited for all of you!! Let us know when the big day has arrived and names too!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

dolphin - don't necessarily think just because you've had no progress, nothing's going to happen (although with 3 weeks to go, probably not). I went 3 or 4 weeks in a row with no change and went int o labor one day with a really quick delivery. I'm so excited for you! I loved being pregnant and the delivery. I can't wait to do it again!

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin7602

I'm due January 25 - just three more weeks!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning andthere'sno progress. My wee one appears to be quite happy and content where he is, so I'm in for another week of waiting and dealing with Braxton Hicks - bleh! Thankfully we still have things to do to keep us occupied while anticipate his arrival.

well my doc said that lots of sex softens the cervix and breast stimulation is great too. so enjoy it while you can get it!

I'm due March 10th, but usually way early! I'm doing well, still working full time, but having some contractions already. I'm expecting bedrest soon. =(

BandNerd
    BandNerd

i am so exited for you all. having a baby is the best thing i have ever done.

Im due 23rd Feb,only 5 more weeks at work thank the lord as i am feeling so big anduncomfortable!I am getting so excitedbut am terriblynervous as it's my first, still he's got to come out sometime![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Good luck to all you other Mummies to be

Trinity x

oooooh a boy at last! I think Donna had the last boy baby with Aiden. I think we have had about 5 girls in a row with Riley, Kayla, Mckenna, Arianna and Scarlett.

Yep, I had the last boy! But, now I am having another girl!! My due date is April 8, but they are inducing me early, so it will probably be March!

We're really excited! This is our first and we've waited a while for him to join the family. I never thought getting pregnant would be so difficult! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] I keep reminding myself to enjoy this time alone with my dh before the baby comes, but I'm so freakin' tired and uncomfortable that it's been tough. We're going to have date night tonight and go to dinner and a movie - we hadhoped to do that over New Years weekend but a 25+ inch snowstorm cancelled our plans.

Both my hubby and I were delivered early, so I'm holding out some hope that our little guy comes early. I've also heard that sex canhelp stimulate labor. Sounds pretty fun to me!

I've heard the same thing. God I'm dying to get pregnant. Everyone is making my biological clock tick faster!!!! grrrr...I WANT A BABY!!!!

Wow I didn't realize that there were so many fellow preggers on here!
    ***Elvia***

I have a feeling I might be joining you all. We had a crazy thought last month to try again, but then we decided to wait until this summer. I'm afraid we may have changed our minds too late! My period is due on Sunday and so far I have absolutely no sign of it coming. I'm going to wait until Sunday or Monday to test, but I guess we'll see!

Hi all mommies! I am dueMarch 17th (St Patty's Day), although I am measuring 3 weeks ahead [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img], and go for another ultrasound on Tuesday to find out what's going on with this lil dude! Mine is a BOY! I had amnio, so there is no way to mistake that! His name is Joshua. My other son is Isaac, and he will be 6 March 25th.

Dolphin, and other uncomfy girls...ACCUPUNCTURE! Apparently, there are 4 spots on the body (on ankle area and wrist areas) that if you find a accupunturist, they can get you to go into labour within 12 to 24 hours!

This guy is gonna be big, and I am so hoping that he comes early (but not too early) cause I am already VERY uncomfortable, and only 30 weeks. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Congrats to all!

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

Quote Originally Posted by crystalmom

Dolphin, and other uncomfy girls...ACCUPUNCTURE! Apparently, there are 4 spots on the body (on ankle area and wrist areas) that if you find a accupunturist, they can get you to go into labour within 12 to 24 hours!

This guy is gonna be big, and I am so hoping that he comes early (but not too early) cause I am already VERY uncomfortable, and only 30 weeks. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Congrats to all!

Crystal

What else does accupuncture help with? I've been interested in it but never read up on it. Do you know if it helps with back pains?
    ***Elvia***

Quote Originally Posted by crystalmom

I believe that! A girl I work with massaged this spot on her ankles and went into labor that night. She told me to do the same thing, so I had my husband do it and I went in to labor the next day. It worked for us!

I asked him about back pain, and he said that, unfortunetly, there isn't much anyone can do. Because usually the muscles that are affected actually are on in the inside of the pelvis, we have to suffer. The best thing that we can do, is to put heat (water bottle, ect) onto the inside of your groin. This is b/c the muscles that do hurt join these muscles and some relief may be found.

The other thing that accupunture can help with is if baby is breech. There are points that will make baby turn. Also, morning sickness and infertility (which isn't a problem for us right now [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]).

My aunt was using accupressure on the points I mentioned to bring on labour, and it worked, so I figure, accupuncture will totally work. If all is well with me, and Joshua, I plan on making this appointment for February 26th, at 37 1/2 weeks. Isaac was almost 8 lbs at 38 weeks, so this linebacker ought to be more than big enough by then!

Take care, hope thishelps a bit! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

I know how you feel, I am only 27 weeks, but I already weigh as much as I did when I gave birth to my first 2 kids, and I am just as uncomfortable. I hate reflux and back aches!!!! I go back to the dr. next week and hopefully I can find out APPROXIMATELY when I will be induced. My kids were 8 lb. 5oz, 8 lb. 7 oz. and 8lb. 4 oz (11 days early). So I am nervous!!

Let's all keep each other posted here!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

You guys make me want to be pregnant right now. We were thinking maybe closer to summer. But who knows. I have that baby bug!!