Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Meds

Are most of you on anxiety meds and anti emetics? It seems like alot of people are and I want to get better but I am totally afraid of taking medication. And I am not wanting to sound mean in any way at all but they don't really sound like they work that well. Let me know what you guys think! ~Brandi~

I take anxiety meds and they help a lot.. but if you forget to take them you feel really weird for awhile.. and i have been forgetting to take them. now im nervous im sick.. so I dont know if they are the best thing for you.. unless you are absolutely sure you will remember to take one every single day at about the same time.. WITH food
    ☮ ♥ emma

I take anit-emetics when I am really n* and they do work. They just make me feel tired all day.

Do the anti emetics really keep you from v* with a sv*?

I don't take any anxiety meds, just Reglan which can be used for motolity, n*, v* and I think it is given to cancer patients while on chemo. I've recently used Dramamine and it really does help me. You should talk to your doctor before trying any meds though, whether OTC or script..