Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay, I was thinking about this the other day. I have known aton of Leo people in my life andonly like 2of them hadsome emet qualities.Otherwise, they handledbeing n* and v* very well. Theydo not like it but they do not obsess about it nor worried about surgeries,serious diseases they had, etc.My boyfriend, my mother, ex boyfriends, other friends Ihung out with...they are always the ones who have said they can handle if I get sick and will help me...it's so interesting. I am an Aries (the ram...haha-sometimes I want to ram myself into a wall with this phobia eating me up)I wonder if the Leo thing with the proud lion really shines through in there? haha. Sorry if this is a dumb topic. Getting sleepy and ready for bed!
    -Bridgette

Hmmmm--interesting question. Both of my sons (18 and 20) are Leo's---I will have to ask them because now I'm curious

It'f funny, because I'm an Aquarius, who's supposed to be free-spirited, non-chalant, and creative! I am an artist and writer, and VERY what-the-hell-type of personality, so why do I obsess about v* and have OCD, which is also the opposite of what I'm supposed to be and am? Hmmmm!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

LOL, that is funny, Charlene.Yes, ask them!I am sort of closer to Taurus qualities since my birthday gets close to the cusp. Aries seems to be very aggressive and very strong, and I don't feel that way at all. I also think Geminis are very strong ,too. I have not metmany whov*much! They are so chatty and wild-I think they can easily block the n* signal out of their head!
    -Bridgette

I'm Aquarius too

Aries, and very weak when it comes to this phobia and OCD. Maybe we should start a poll.

I'm a Virgo and I always find that very funny because Virgos practically describe an emet.

People who are uptight, heath councious, and are prone to anxiety troubles.

However, one thing which doesn't ring true to me is the "uptight" part. I'm uptight went it comes to heath things, but in other stuff I think I'm pretty normal.

I guess I'm a Capricorn, but I'm nothing like one. They are supposed to be strong, hardworking, leaders...among other CEO material qualities. But I'm anything but. I think horoscopes are b.s., but that's just me. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OMG my fiancee is a Leo...that would explain why he can just v* at the drop of a hat and not freak out. Me, I'm a Cancer....the most emotional of all the signs. hooray for me! lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My sis is a Leo, she has no problem getting sick and she has NO sympathy whatsoever for fears or sicknesses in others. She freely admits it.
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Quote Originally Posted by todzwife
    I'm Aquarius too

YAY!!--When's your birthday?? Mine is January 26th.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I am a virgo! And let me tell yait just about totally describes me!!

Scorpio here...mysterious, intense and highly sexual. Yep, that's me. Many have learned not to make me angry~ my sting is painful.

My daughter is a virgo...she's very neat and obsessive-compulsive when it comes to certain things. I worry that she could become emet easily.

My partner's son is a leo...he can v* like nobody's business. He thinks it's funny, especially knowing my phobia. He's made himself v* on me just to see me freak. We now havepartial custody of him, as his dad's new wife doesn't approve of him being around lesbians. I am thankful for the breaks but spend them anxious because I know he will be back in two weeks. I tend to spend those weekends he is heredeep in study at the library.

My partner is a libra...and not at all like her sign. She isloud, bossy andset in her ways.

Somehow we manage to make all of this craziness work. It is a family of extremes~the good times are great and the bad timesmake me want torun far, far away.
    Be Here Now

i am a pisces...but my fiancee, best friend, uncleand ex are all leo's and not one of them have any problem with v*..i suddenly wish i was a leo! lol

If I have a kid one day, I hope they are LEO!! (lmao)

Hey nicki77, your partner's son v* on you to freak you out?! That is just HORRIBLE!![img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]How old is he?
    -Bridgette

HEY GUYS I'M A LEO with the phobia[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Been that way since I was 7. Not a pride thing just totally freak out whenever I feel n* or v*
    Girlie Girl

Your as happy as you make up your mind to be...Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ginger_saves

Hey nicki77, your partner's son v* on you to freak you out?! That is just HORRIBLE!![img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]How old is he?

He's 4. I hope he grows out of it soon, butI don't see it happening. The last time we dropped him off, his dad's new wife asked him (right in front of me) if he "got the v*-freak". It took everything I had to walk away. That's ok...she's just had a baby. I've told Avery how much the baby loves to hear him scream as loud as possiblewhen she falls asleep. mean-yes. satisfying-absolutely.
    Be Here Now

I'm a Virgo. Nuff said.

I'm a Virgo too!

Capricorn/Aquarius..I was born on the cusp...is that good?
    I love Sam

I'm a Gemini ... in some ways the description fits perfectly, in others not so much lol. This is an interesting/fun post!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I'm a Leo!

i'm a scorpio....

another Aquarius, Feb. 15th, most I know are conrol freaks and want things yesterday!!</font>

Quote Originally Posted by californiagirl

Quote Originally Posted by todzwife
    I'm Aquarius too

YAY!!--When's your birthday?? Mine is January 26th.</font>
    Jan 30th

i'm a leo with horrible emetophobia since the age of 4!!

I'm a piscean!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb