Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: VIOLET

I was browsing youtube as i very often do when i'm bored and lonely, and found a little video clip from someone with the username violet, about emetophobia.

A forum was mentioned, i'm wondering if this was the forum the lady goes on, and whether they would respond to this message to let me know who they are?

Just an old timer, being nosey!!

Jen xox
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violet does visit here going by the name of...umm violet. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] You can see a thread posted here about the video
    <a href="http://www.emetophobia.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12887&amp;PN=6" target="_blank">
    http://www.emetophobia.org/forum/for...sp?TID=12887&a mp;a mp;PN=6</a>

[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img] I got a shock seeing my name in big letters, thought I was going to get shouted at lol..

That was me, and this is the forum im talking about lol

Damn, I didnt think this many people would notice that vid haha

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're becoming quite the star these days babe!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

No I aint[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Dont want to be putting anyones nose out of joint if you know what I mean lol!

Glad other emets out there in the big wide world of the tinternet see it though, thats the whole point, had an idea to rant at people who dont understand this phobia last night but I know I would have swore to much lol

Well dearest, i have a question for you (you see i'm not signed up to youtube otherwise i'd just ask it there), you said that anti-emetics arent very good for you? Iv never been told that by any Doc &amp; i've relied on them for a heck of a long time. How are they not good for you?

Also, where are you from? xox
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:

(Comes into a thread where she does not belong...) Jenneh's here! Hi!

Hello lovely =D let me know how you're doing on the thread i started about how i'm doing would you please very please very very please?

thank you! xox

MSN:

I meant in a sense that, some emets can take to many of them in a small space of time, motilium for one, you arent meant to take for more than a 14 day period in a row.

And with nearly any drug you can build up a resistance towards it so the more you take it, the less it may work when you really do need it.

So I should have added if you take to many, but well, taking an anti emetic when you need to v* Im sure that in its self isnt good for you, as youre body is trying to get rid of something it doesnt want/need and with it being stopped it isnt doing youre system any good basically.

And im currently in Scotland, but on my way to england soon [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

x

Jenneh, how the heck are you? You haven't been on in a long time!! How are things going?

Just watched your video Violet (I missed your post about it before Christmas) - it's excellent and you look so at ease and professional in front of a camera! You are so photogenic too! Well done for spreading the word about emetophobia!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb