Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: PHENERGAN

i went to my PCP the other day and told him about my constant n* and thoughts so he prescribed with me Phenergan because it's the one antiemetic that is the least drowzy. So anyway, i picked it up and was reading the side effects adn it says may cause v*. hello.....isnt' this why we get it? To stop n* and v*.

has anyone taken this when they were around someone with the sv*? does it work? Does it work when you are nausous? I haven't taken it yet.....

what are your thoughts on this drug?

Everything happens for a reason...

it works......with most meds...you will see that as a side effect.......it is just a percaution. Phen is great stuff!!!

Does it seriously say a side effect is n*? I have 2 different medications for my nausea, one mild one that I usually take and then the generic form of Phenergan. I have only taken the Phenergan3 times. For me, it does cut the n*, but it knocks me on my butt for the entire day. It makes me feel very tired and like I am on some sort of drug (which I guess I am). The last 2 times, I only took 1/2 a pill and it still worked.

I think most of my n* is anxiety related, but I have all sorts of stomach problems, so I know some of it is real. I think I can actually tell if it is real or anxiety related and that is how I know what to take. I have never taken it while around someone with the sv.

katsamsmom3:

have you taken it when your children are ill? Does it work?
    Everything happens for a reason...