Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Stomachache

HELP!

Today I felt fine, but when I got home from school i felt a small twinge in my stomach. I went ahead and ate a frozen chicken dinner bowl thing, but a bit after that i got this horrible stomachache that lasted for like, an hour and a half!!! It's gone now, but i feel a little nauseous. Do you think I'm just nervous?

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

It could be anything really

I wouldn't worry unless it's persistent, or you experience any other symptoms in the next little while.

Glad that the worst is over- I would just lay low for the night. Relax and watch some tv or something

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aw, that sucks, Anya! I very rarely get stomachaches, but when I do, they freak me out!

If its gone now, then I'd say you're fine ^___^ Pain can make you feel pretty tired and n* even after it's gone.

Just take it easy, you'll be ok.

~Jules <3
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

Thanks! I had dinner and it was GOOD!! But now it feels like the stomachache is coming back, so that's not cool. Hopefully I just need to stop eating, and I won't be sick.

<3 Anya--

Hey spilled_milk, are you at all around that time of the month? I hope you are doing okay! stomach aches really suck.

Maybeyou havegas? Sorry to bring this up, but that could be the cause of your stomch ache.

Yeah, I'm not near the time of the month. I woke up this morning and the ache is gone, the muscles around it feel a little sore though, and i think that's what was going on the second time last night.

Thanks!

<3 Anya--

I agree that it could be gas. Sometimes I have had gas and it hurt so bad that I just cried. My stomach hurt really bad, but I had no -umm- symptoms of gas, then I got n* because of the panic. Try getting some gas-x. It works really fast to take the pain away and the only thing I have noticed is that it gives you peppermint flavored burps.
    Be Here Now

i had really bad pains like that the last 2 days too...it was just gas. Gas does some weird stuff to you. The worst part...is I couldn't get it to come out!