Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Anyone there?

Does anyone have some spare time to chat to me in the chatroom or on messenger, Im having a very bad night[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What's wrong? I have a little while.

I had some really really bad d* about an hour ago and I stil feel n*, my stomach just doesnt feel "right"

Im not even freaking out at the moment, I just feel a little bit tired and very off..

so in turn, starting to get very worried about this [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

My husband has the same thing, so I'm kind of worrying about that. He's had d* all day though and hasn't v*d, so d* doesn't always mean v*!

I hope not

Hope youre husband is feeling alot better soon!

How are you doing? Are you feeling any better? Was yours just that one time, an hour or so ago?

I feel VERY n* at the moment, not much better no

It was only once for about 5 mins about an hour ago yea

Try and relax. It's probably not a sv. If it were, I would think you would have had to go again since then. I usually have to go a lot when I have a sv. The n* is probably just from anxiety. Try to do something to disctract your mind from it.

Violet, how are you feeling?

What did you eat? Is anything very stressful going on? Sorry you feel lousy.You will be fine though-listen to some grindcore! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    -Bridgette

Hey guys,

Thankx for checking in, well I went to bed last night still feeling off, and even today my bowels still arent right, I havent got a clue what it is, so ive only eaten a little, Im up late again tonight, but my own fault writting letters..

Just dont get why these cramps are still happening, lets hope there isnt anything wrong

Thankx again to you both and everyone, you guys rawk!
    xxxxx