Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I just got home from work, and my stomach is really nausous. I feel aweful. I work up to get ready for work last night, and my whole body was drenched in sweat. My sheets were all wet, and my hair was too. I had a horrible headache, and I just felt really weak. I took my temp, and it was only like 99 so I really don't have a fever, but I got in the shower and the water was hitting my back where my kidneys are and it was killing me. I am prone to kidney infections, but I finally thought I was going to get them anymore cause its been a year since my surgery, and I haven't had when in about 5 months (which is a personal record!!). But now I am sitting here, my back is throbbing, my head is pounding, and my stomach is turning....I really don't have much of a fever, I just hope I am not passing a kidney stone. Cause the last time I did,I was so sick and had to go to the hospital...I am scared I am going to v*...

I don't know if I can be of much help here. Are you drinking plenty of fluids? Maybe try and get your fever down a bit by taking something, it may help your headache too. I think that maybe ou are anxious about it being a kidney infection or a stone and that is not helping your n*. If you manage to get your fever and pain under control you will feel better nd relax. I really don't think you are going t v*. Are you urinating ok? (sorry just had to ask). I hope this helps a little.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. It could be an infection with a low-grade fever. Have you called your doctor or the hospital? I think with your history, that's the best advice I can give you. I hope you're feeling better soon. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I agree. Try and get in touch with your dr, so that if you are beginning to get an infection, you can stop it before it gets out of hand.

Kidney stones are brutal, I had never had one until last summer and OMG! the pain. It didn't help I was 8 weeks pregnant at the time and I thought something was wrong with the baby!

Hang in there, try to get some sleep, and get in touch with a dr. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

Awww...I hope you arent getting another kidney infection...I bet those suck. How are you feeling now??

How are you feeling now hun?? I hope you're ok!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~