Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Alot of you feel the same way I do about spring, that it comes and the relief sets in on how we survived another winter of anxiety. Well I just heard yesterday of a ton of people getting sick with the stomach bug. I thought this was over!! And why oh why do I have to be in the right place at the right time to hear these things? I find myself calculating the time and exposure to this one person I work with, and thankfully, I will not be at work for the next 5 days, and it was Easter, so I haven't seen this person in like 4 days. I am not afraid I'll catch it, but I'm afraid now it's cycling around our city, and I have to go and run errands today, like get groceries and stuff. I hate going out period when I hear of things like this. Maybe I'm just stressing because I have this huge test I have to take on Friday for my engineering license. It's 5 years in the making and it's horrific and dreadful. I have to go 4 hours away to take it and stay in a hotel (blech) and I'm just a tad stressed. Then my inlaws are coming out this weekend and I'm always afraid of someone getting sick at my house so I'm always on edge with visitors. But it's spring!!! This stuff is suppose to go away with the last of the melting snow!!! *sigh* Thanks for letting me vent! Edited by: 2jo2
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I know..my boss has had the runs for like two weeks....im really scared...we are suuposed to be through the winter flu season!!!!

Try and relax and not worry to much about your exam (though I knwo thats a lot easier said then done!!) if you worry to much you will end up making yourself sick.

You wil do just fine...and think..staying in a hotel can be fun...you can use big flluffy towles..sleep in clean crisp sheets...and not have to clean up after yourself!!!

best of luck!

And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

geeze, tell me about it. Its going around here like crazy too. i try not to think about it too much, ina few weeks it will be all gone !
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh