Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

He had d* really bad on Friday, no n* or v*, but lots of d*. He was totally fine yesterday and fine for most of the day today, but about an hour or two ago the d* started again. I don't know what this could be. Could it be a sv*? He still has no n* or anything, just the d*. Today he was complaining about his intestines feeling like they are spasming. Maybe that had somethingto do with it. Any ideas what this could be? Mayb ehe should go see a doctor if this keeps happening?

Could he have ibs? Or gallbladder problems? Or maybe he was really backed up, when my son gets that way he has d* but can't quite get the offender out. I would definately take him to the doc if it doesn't stop because it could be something other than a sv. Hope he's better tomorrow! Janna

I think he should definately see a Doctor about this. Also if he keeps a food diary it might help him to pinpoint what seems to trigger these attacks off. Obviously I can't say for sure it's not a stomach bug but he has no fever, nausea or vomiting. He may well have an intestinal bug though. My aunt had this and she had D* on and off for a few weeks before she saw a Dr. Never once felt sick or got sick though. Has he been stressed? Could be IBS?

Anyway it could be anything so definately go see an expert so he can get something to at least relieve the symptoms and try not to worry too much.

xxxxxxx

Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

wow thats no good at all , i would suggest going to see a doctor as soon as he can , even if it is something seriuos its better to catch it earlier than later. good luck and hope he gets better.

I agree that if he doesn't feel any better by tommorow, to check in with a dr. It could be "lingering effects", or something entirely different.

Personally, I feel better if someone has only d*. At least there is no n* or v*!

Keep us posted!

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

Sounds to me like what my hubby had caught from our kids...norwalk. He had d* for 7 days and so did 2 out of 3 kids. He will be fine...just go easy on the foods in the mean time.

He's fine again today. I guess it could be IBS. I have had IBS for several years, so I should understand the symptoms it's just that he never seemed to have it before. He's had ulcer problems and those cause him a lot of n* in addiiton to d* sometimes, but this has been totally different. If it happens again, I am going to make him go to the doctor. We just got new insurance so he can see a new doctor (he hated his old one). Hopefully it is just IBS!

It sounds just like my ibs symptoms....fine one day, crazy d the next and i never know when it will hit me....he probably should go to a doc...just to see if they can give him something for it...they have all kinds of new things out now for it...good luck, and i hope he gets well soon.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"