Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was just wondering how i can make my couch germ-free? I posted earlier and my daughter is sick and has been hanging out on the couch all day. Just wanted to know what i can do so that if later my husband and i sit or lay on it we wont catch it?

Do you have a large sheet ypu could lay over it? Today I am washing all of my couch cushions and pillows, getting ready for company, and found that in the meantime (because it looks "naked"), I laid a king-size sheet over each couch, and it works great! That way, when she's better, you can just throw it in the washer.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I got that stuff that you can spray and it kills germs and doesn't harm your stuff and you can even eat on the table or something after you spray it. I think its made by clorox and it kills salmonella, and all that fun stuff. I spray my stuff with it occasionally. Also, I spray lysol at times and it seems to work ok! Janna