Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: D* For 3 days?

Hybrid View

Okay I've been having Diarreha for 3 days! Always in the morning when I wake up and then once or twice throughout the day. Anyway, could it be something I ate? I don't feel nauseous and I have slight stomach cramps but that could be cause of my period....GRR...I hope this isn't a SV! Does it sound like one to any of you guys?

~Monica

PS: I know that some of you are probably ignoring me, but I need some peace of mind here so if you could suck up your hatered towards me that would be greatly appreciated.
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I don't know if it's a sv or not, but could it be ibs? I'm not ignoring anyone on here anymore, life is too short to be upset for me anymore....i hope the d gets better...try some immodium or pepto. If it does not get any better, or gets worse, you should go to the doctor. I hope you feel better soon......
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

well, you mentioned that you have your period...sometimes when i have my period, i get pretty bad d* and cramps. i know this sounds weird, but i think my menstrual cramps actually caused the d*. so, by taking advil, it would alleviate the cramps which in turn somehow got rid of the d*. not sure if that's the case for you, but just wanted to let you know what works for me. hope you feel better soon!

It doesn't sound like an sv. We all get d* at some point or another. Our systems just need a good cleaning out now and then. I am pretty sure you would feel n* or something if it was an sv. If it is getting in the way, I would take some Immodium AD. I find that taking just one does the trick. If I take 2 I become constipated for days after.

Maybe you're just having a bad period....but 3 days of d* sounds like a sv* to me.....but breathe easy because if you haven't felt n* at this point then chances are you're not going to!!

Just make sure you keep hydrated and eat a plane diet for a couple days and you'll be good as new in no time.

Thanks guys! I'm so happy people actually responded considering my last few posts. I'm thinking it might just be my period, besides I haven't been eating so healthy LoL!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Back "in the day,"[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] I used to almost always get D with my period. A doctor explained to me that this is quite common....whatever it is that makes your uterus cramp has the same effect on your intestines, and there ya have it -- The Big D. Generally, it seems the SVs come on like a freight train and speed off just as fast, so 3 days of D sounds less like an SV and more like a bummer of a period. Hope you feel better soon.

Possum

It definitely sounds like IBS to me. That can flare up when you have your period.

Since you haven't been eating right, has that made you constipated? When I am constipated for a day or two, I will have a day or two of frequent, crampy poo, not watery though. It seems like your system is just cleaning itself out, since you have no n*. I'm thinking you'll be fine.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Yeah, I think the period brought on the d* and N*, but maybe it could be some little virus that snuck in. Not all viruses make us us v*! Some just make us get d* and I will take that any day. You are not on any new medications or anything, are you? Hope you get better!
    -Bridgette

Monica,

I know we live in the same area and I am also on my day 3 of diarrhea. This is graphic so those who don't enjoy reading yukkie stuff, don't read on... Mine has been like water for2 days. Like, that kind where you can't even trust a fart... You know?? Today I even had to stay home from work because of it and I slept all day long. I am either dehydrated or have thrown my electrolites off because I am very weak and shakey too. Anywho... My point is that maybe we both have some kind of poop virus that's going on in our area or something??? I dunno. But I feel like crap- literally!
    \"This too shall pass\"