Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

my doctor prescribed zoloft and klonopin to me for anxiety and depression. right now i am taking 25mg of zoloft and its only been 2 days so i doubt there will be a change just yet but as far as the klonopin...it is supposed to be stronger than xanax and its not helping me. i was feeling anxious and n* all day yesterday and still today. i also took 3 of them yesterday like he said to and i slept through my alarm today and missed work. the purpose of me getting this stuff was so i wouldnt miss work and to live a normal life...ugh! anyone else have experiances with these meds?

Hmmm, I used to take Klonopin (a long, long time ago) and I remember that it worked wonders for me. Maybe the dosage isn't high enough.
    Be Here Now

The Zoloft can take up to 3-4 weeks for you to feel the effects. You should talk to your doctor if they are still not helping after a few weeks though..

Just watch out. When I was taking both zoloft and klonopin at different times I became a total vegatable...I just slept all of the time. I lost all interest in life...I was so tired. I realize these meds aren't for everyone, but they didn't help my panic at all, and the excessive feeling of being tired was too much, so I got off all meds. They do say that it takesa couple of weeks to fully feel the effects of the med. Everyone reacts differently so I hope you get good results from them. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Zoloft definitely wasn't for me. I only took it for about a week but each time a took it, about half an hour later I'd be dry heaving like crazy [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

I couldnt take zoloft. I tried 2 different times, but I couldnt get past a few days. It made me sick and weird feeling. But the Klonopin....oh the Klonopin. It is my miracle drug. I currently take it and it helps me out so much. I1/2 to 1 mg when I start to have a panic attack and it really helps. It does make me sleepy, but it doesnt bother me too bad. I would rather feel a little tired, than high strung and n*.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I haven't taken either of those meds but I was recently prescribed Celexa, and my doctor said that most meds in that category (zoloft, celexa, wellbutrin, etc.) takea couple of weeks to work. So that could be why you are not feeling the effects right away.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!