Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Anyone out there have any job ideas for emetophobics? I need a career where I make my own schedule just in case I'm having a bad panic day. Maybe you can give me some suggestions? I am waitressing and I have to take a panic pill almost everytime I work, because I am looking at food my whole shift. The perk of this job is the schedule is so flexible...but I NEED TO QUIT! Please help!

Do you have a degree or schooling? If so, you can talk to different companies about a higher position within a com[any to do from home every day or a couple of days per week. I myself am a Paralegal, have never worked in an office as a Paralegal, but have started my own biz contracting myself out to attorneys, working from my home office. The work isn't really 100% steady, but at least it's from home.

If you check CRAIGSLIST.ORG, search jobs in your area, and check the TELECOMMUTE box. There are tons of customer service jobs to do from home and other stuff too, depending on your background/education. I found my last 3 work-from-home positions on there. I'd say that about 80% of them are legitimate. Good luck!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I do medical transcription at home. I think that's about the best job an emetophobic could have!