Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

OK. I just had some d*, and I'm very paranoid.

**GRAPHIC**

I ate 2-1/2 greasy sausages (pork, beef, chicken mix) for lunch, along with some pasta, olive oil, and broccoli. I also has 3 big glasses of iced tea. This morning I had 5 pieces of toast (AGH!!), and 3 lg. cups of coffee. I guess I'm having a PIG day!!

Anyways, about an hour after my sausage lunch, I got the "gurglies", and my tummy was really noisy. No n*, no cramps, and so far one episode of d*. It was watery, with some noticeable small solid poo in it (sorry), but did come out fast! My tummy is still mildly gurgly, and I feel fine. In fact, I will be eating some tacos for dinner in a while. I took a dramamine just in case, even though in the back of my mind I think it was the greasy sausage that is doing this to me. The 2-1/2 sausages was probably equal to about 24 bites.

Please help me----what do you think??

Hubby said that if he even THINKS of sausage, he has to "go". hehe
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Californiagirl,

I think the food didn't agree with you. I think if you were sick you would feel N too. Do you have any pepto or immodium? I'd try them. Hope it goes away.

olive oil and pasta always does that to me. i hope you are feeling better by the time you read this.

Yeah I think it's a combo of the sausage, the olive oil, the broccoli, the coffee and tea. ALL of those can make ya go and you combined them LOL. The fact that you don't feel sick and can actually consider eating tacos for dinner pretty much indicates your earlier meals just didn't agree w/ your digestive tract lol.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

It sounds like you had a lot of d* causing foods all at once! I find that sometimes coffee does that to me, and you had a lot. Caffeine, oil, and grease all mixed together = not agreeing. I think that it's just the food!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I think that combo would give anyone d*! I think it disagreed with you and your body just decided to get it out quick! You'll be fine.

Thanks you guys

I feel fine--ate 2 tacos and spanish rice for dinner, then took my daughter to the store to buy a skateboard.

I haven't "gone" again, and since I ate dinner, my tummy has been pretty quiet. Hopefully it was the sausage and other stuff like you all said. Thanks again!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I think your fine, it was probably the combination of those foods. I'm pretty sure almost ne1 would suffer from at least one episode of d* after eating that combo lol [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

If you're feeling okay now then I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

If I even have a bite of a sausage I'm toast....so I'm sure that's all it was.

Glad you're feeling better!!

I'm glad it wasn't anything bad. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

too much iced tea does it to me since caffeine has laxative properties!!

Thanks everyone--all is fine today---went #2 and it's normal. That was scary yesterday, but like you all said, I'm pretty sure it was all the icky food I ate!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Charlene! I am so glad you are okay because today I am experiencing the same thing. Very gurgley and very watery. I was feeling very paranoid and then I read this and figured since you ended up okay, then maybe I'm just having an off day as well.

Glad you're feeling better today.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Oh SHIVA,

How are you feeling now?? I'm sorry you have to go through this too! It could very well be something you ate too!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

hey charlene-glad youare better.I definitely think it was the mix of foods or maybe some weird bacteria/virus that passed through and left. Not all of these bugs make people v* or n* so we can just get d* from it.Hope your tush isn't toosore! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    -Bridgette

Charlene, Thank you. I am feeling better. I think it might have had something to do with eating too many fruits and veggies. That's pretty much been the better part of my diet lately. Hmmm.. Not to mention the chili with extra beans instead of meat that I made the other night. (we ate that 2 nights in a row- guess that couldcause havoc foranyone! LOL!)
    \"This too shall pass\"

I'm glad to hear that both of you are feeling much better

Shiva and Charlene......I'm so glad to hear you're both feeling better!!!

Glad to hear the both of you are feeling better. I have the same problem...If I eat to many greasy foods forget it..I have d* and a stomachache. Now knowing I get sick from greasy foods one would think I would stay far away from them..but nope I am a gluten for punishment...they just taste so damn good!