Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Tired=sv?

Okay in the other thread about sv symptoms, a lot of people said they felt tired. Well for the past two days I've been just completely exhausted. I figured it was just because I've been getting up earlier since school started again, and I haven't adjusted but now I'm feeling all paranoid.

I've had several panic attacks where I was like "omg, it's going to happen!" but that always happens to me. And when I'm not having an attack my stomach feels....normal except for occasional pains. I don't know, what do you guys think?

You can be tired for SO MANY more reasons than an sv or even getting
    any kind of ilness. And, getting up early would probably be at the top
    of that list. You have been feeling tired for 2 days, with really no
    other symptoms, you are fine, just tired. That's what I think
    anyway.

I have to agree....there are probably about 500 MORE LIKELY reasons for someone to be feeling tired than a sv*.

I wouldn't worry one bit....you're fine.

This is why I hate those posts about sv symptoms. Lots of people read them, and then think if they have one of those symptoms they are getting a sv! (Me included, of course!) So, no, I don't think you have anything to worry about, but I have worried about the EXACT same thing! I am sure you are fine, just tired from going back to school...like me!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

My gf tells me I just know way too much about this stuff and that adds to the problem. When I am in the midst of a panic attack, out on the front porch with my washcloth, she'll tell me that I am fine and I always come back with "but I am salivating profusely-burning in my throat-cold and hot at the same time, etc. and I read on IES that people get these things before it happens". Bless her, she sticks it out. I am trying to fight this way of thinking. I always remind myself that the last million times I felt that way, I didn't v*. It helps.
    Be Here Now

Last sv I had (and I almost did v*) I was so sleepy after the first few rounds of d* and extreme n*/borderline dry heaves, i fell asleep for 14 hours. I was exhausted.

I think you're just tired. You'll be fine!

I can't recall ever being really tired with any SV* I've had.

Yeah, you guys are probably right. I've felt this way for 4 days, so I'm sure I would have been sick by now if I was.

I knew I shouldn't have read that thread but....I'm stupid. lol

Anywayz, thanks for your kind replies.