Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Mad!!!!

Right, so my toilet blocked again and my mother decided to just shove her bare hand down there and move it slightly, I honestly gagged, she then washed her arms twice then her hands again after being to the toilet, then I washed the sink and toilet with bleach but im really friggin mad incase I end up getting ill[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OMG that is so icky...that reminds me of the time my stupid ex bf tried
    to unclog the kitchen sink with the very USED bathroom plunger! And
    then my current bfs dad did it too, and I FLIPPED OUT...how f***ing
    gross. I wouldnt use the kitchen for a week, and I made my bf bleach
    EVERYTHING he could get his hands on...even the bathroom
    I love Sam

yea it wasnt nice, thankfully at the time there wasnt anything "in" the toilet, just clogged up paper, but I am still really worried

thankfully Im the one cooking tonight and shes going in for a shower soon, but still [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Please someone make this rational for me

Well, was anyone sick in the toilet recently? If not, then you really have nothing to worry about. Yes, the thought of someone sticking their hand in a toilet is gross, but if there are no virus germs in there, then it shouldn't make anyone sick. Also, she did wash her arms and hands twice and will take a shower. That should definitely wash any nasty germs down the sink. I think you will be absolutely fine and try not to overthink this. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk more about it.

There's really nothing to worry about - no-one has been ill in the toilet, your mum washed her hands well by the sounds of things, all will be OK. It's a common misconception that toilets harbour the most germs - you can find just as many on tables, work surfaces, dishcloths etc. You will be absolutely fine - I've had to fish loads of stuff out of the toilet before now...dummies, toys, mobile phones...(don't leave them on the back of your toilet on vibrate mode...they tend to go walkabout!)...all sorts, and I've always been fine!

Enjoy your tea...lol!!!

At work one of the kids had gone to the bathroom, just urine thank god, and used so much paper it clogged the toilet. Luckily I went to check just as she flushed so I had no choice but to dive in with one hand and pull the paper out. It was gross but It beats the toilet overflowing and sendong pee all over and haveing to worry about bleaching the entire floor. I just pulled the paper out tossed it into the garbage and then washed/disinfected everything. I was fine..never got sick. The poor kid was watching me the entire time like I was crazy..when his mom came to pick him up that night he said that "Ms. Becky put her hands in the toilet"..it was funny!

The toilet gets clogged all the time..partly b/c it is a real toilet but a toddler size. so its so small and easily cloggable. The worst was when it overflowed all over the floor with # 2 in it..ohh but I won't go into detail about that..it was not pleasant..you can use your imagination with that..lol

eww that's sick. I think you'll be OK though.

Thankx everyone for youre replys!

Yep, Im fine lol, just shows that non emets just dont care and get on with things, ahhh one day, well I wont be sticking my hand down a toilet without a houlder legnth glove haha!

Thankx again! You guys rawk! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Ok, honestly, that's without a doubt the sickest thing I've ever heard. LOL - I don't think I could ever EVER stick my hand in a toilet and try to unclog it after somebody's used it. Not even if it was stuff of my own, much less somebody elses! And if I do, definitely need the gloves. Yikes!

<center>
    </center>