Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Last night I had a dream that I was v*. It was so yucky. Ususally when I dream I am being sick, I am in real life, n*. I probably was because I had wine earlier in the evening. I didn't notice feeling ultra sick, but I just felt tired and weird that I was dreaming that. I hate it when I dream that. It seems so real.

ive dreamed it before too and almost *always* wake up in a sweat and
    feeling very n*.

poor fiancee. i have to wake him up so he can calm me down.

love him. <3

I hate dreams like that...i just dont get why they happen, you okay?
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have dreams like that all the time. Usually every other night. Most of the time its other people forcing me to do it in my dream. Its really weird.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When I have dreams about v* I wake up happy because in my dreams it seems so easy and i dont feel n*, so im usually excited. I dunno .. if it was as easy as it is in my dream i dont think i would be scared of it as much as i am .

I have dreams like that when I am stressed. I hate it I usually wake up n* and in a panic, it all seems so real...UGH!!

I agree with punchbuggy, whenever I v* in a dream I'm always pleased that it was so easy.

I haven't v* much in dreams, but I have experienced other doing so. I wake up scared to death! Or afraid that it means I'm going to have to witness it soon.

i hate those dreams....but then i wish it was easy in reality to v than in my dream

I've never had a dream that I v*..it's always somebody else...and what makes it bad is that it's always I know! lol

I have dreams like that quite often. Usually in the dreams I'm freaking out while vomiting but in one dream I had recently, Olivia Benson from Law And Order SVU was there holding my hair back and telling me it was okay and I didn't panic. LoL Maybe I just need Mariska Hargitay to stand around me all the time so I feel safe ROFL!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I've had a couple of v*ing dreams in the last couple months. Mine too were very real, I felt the whole nausea and everything before I actually did v*. Even the v* was hot and acidic. It was so nasty but when I woke up I was suprised to find that I wasn;t even nauseous. I can remember one time I dreamt I was peeing my pants and what do you know when I did actually wake up I was peeing my pants. I'm glad I can't say the same for my v*ing dreams.
    Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.- Colossians 3:17

I've had dreams like that too, but what's weird is I'm usually calm in the dream when I'm v*. There is no panic or anxiety. I'm put in a position where I'm aware that I need to v*, but that's okay. And usually that's what happens. Contrary to the dream however, I wake up in a sweat with a racing heartbeat and a sick stomach. Strange. o_O

<center>
    </center>

I've had a dream like that once before. It was awful.
    You only live once

Quote Originally Posted by tanyarn

I can remember one time I dreamt I was peeing my pants and what do you know when I did actually wake up I was peeing my pants. I'm glad I can't say the same for my v*ing dreams.

LOL omg I did that too! Good thing was, I woke up about 3 seconds after it started and I ran to the bathroom. Didn't wet the bed at all!....and what's embarrassing, I was 18! I guess I had too much to drink before bed!