Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

A couple of nights ago i had a very odd dream, and last nights was odd too, and cos i am the way i am i wanted to share them and see what you think!!!

I had had a really bad few days and right before i went to sleep i decided tomoro would be better. So in my dream i had like a hairball

*might be graphic but is non V* *

So i pulled on it, and this long load of hair starts coming out of my mouth and i'm pulling it and pulling it out of my mouth and thinking if i can just get all this hair from my stomach i will feel so much better, and i kept gagging. I was so detirmined it wouldnt stop me getting all the damn hair that was making me ill from out of my belly. And i almost had it all out and then i woke up.

And LAst night i dreamt my teeth were rotton and kept falling out, which is wierd

And thats all, arent you glad i shared!! LOL

Louise

x
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

thats really interesting

**this may trigger some people**

i had a dream the other day that i got my hand and forced it down my throat and pulled out this white mucus stuff which had " phobia" written on it in green. i then chucked it away to the side of the room. and thats it. i reckon it was telling me that i can chuck this phobioa away in real life wen i find the strength to do it.

**end of trigger**

apparently, if you have dreams about teeth falling out or rotting, it means that change is about to happen in ur life. (thats if u believe in dream books anyway) lol

Jen xxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WOW!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]Such scary dreams or nightmares should I say!!!!

I think dreams are so interesting and I like learning more about them. I also like to find the symbolism in them.

Last night in fact, I had a dream...totally non-emet related:

My mom and I were driving to school, and we were at a traffic light (red light). In the other lane, a big truck, kinda like a garbage truck turned their turn signal on when the light turned green, and wanted to cut in front of us and change lanes. My mom let the truck do it. And guess who stuck their head out the window, giving us a thumbs and and bowing their hands??? MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]VERY strange!!! I then kept freaking out, saying :Oh, Look! It's Madonna!! LOOK!! So she pulled over on the grass...lol, and asked me if she could do anything for me...I asked for an autograph and a picture...then I woke up. It was STRANGE!!!! I swear to you, my mom told me I was screaming in my sleep last night!!![img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]In my dream, Madonna had her hair dyed red, and was wearing these HUGE sunglasses, and had a hood over her head.....STRANGE DREAM!!! Not very sure why I had it!!!! Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.