Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Worried!

ok, so im having a bit of a worry but more not feeling well at the moment.

I had some burnt toast about 4 hours ago and far to many wine gums, and for some reason they are bothering me now and I was going to go to bed soon *Sighs*

Another, my mother told me that her bf whom she has been with since friday bad v* and d* on friday night after going out for a curry, she says shes fine but she has a brilliant immune system, >>Im jealouse<< lol..

So kinda worried about that to

I know whine whine lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm sorry but I have no idea what wine gums are! lol

I wouldn't worry about the bf...it was most likely food posining. Sometimes u can make yourself sick by overthinking...

Burnt toast...not soo good lol.

Feel better [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

LOL, burnt toast is ok sometimes, wasnt overly burnt as in wow thats black haha!

Wine gums are candy should have added that sorry lol!

Thankx for youre reply, yea hope so as my mother is back tomorrow, ugh non emets *tut's* lol

Is that a U.K. thing? those candies?

Gota Love Wiki For info, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_gums

Yea they are only made over here I think, but they are Very nice! lol

LOL Ok thanks. You learn something new everyday.

Well look..you taught me all about this new candy && I feel bad I couldn't help you more lol

we have wine gums up here in canada. sorry you feeling sick violet , i hope you feel better soon .