I've really missed everyone while the sites been down, I know that some people have posted on hale's site or violet and hippychicks site but what has everyone been upto? Anyone have any news or triumphs? I have a little triumph:

My friend suffered what she was told was a fractured rib about a week ago. On sunday she woke up and rolled on it funny and found she ws in a lot of pain and couldnt breathe properly. Im probably her closest friend at uni so i had to look after her, call her mum and dad etc. I decided she needed to go to a&e because she really couldnt breathe. She was so pale and shaking and i thought for sure she would v* but i tried to be really brave and sroked her hair while she cried, got her dressed etc. Eventually we got her to hospital and we had to sit in casualty forever and i was so nervous. I examined everyone there, kids especially and kept a close eye on all of them! I went into the examination rooms with her coz she was scared and had to sit facing all those horrible cardboard bowls and keep walking past people on trolleys who looked terrible. We were just waiting for the doctor to bring her some tablets when they wheeled this really drunk woman in and told her that her mum would come and collect her at 7 (it was about 5 and i thought there is no way she is lasting that long without v*).

*graphic*

So she was lolling all over the place and kept doing these weird coughs and i just knew she was going to do it so i went to the toilet. I hid there for as long as poss but had to come out eventually and when i came back there was v* on the floor and she had a basin thing. Well that was it for me! I went outside and kept nice and calm and text some people and rang my friends mum. I waited for about an hour and they finally came but they didnt say anything because i think they could tell i was uncomfortable.

So that was that, it was gross but i think i handled it ok, i even managed to go outfor a chinese buffet when we got back! Im proud because i was able to help my friend when she needed me and not let my fear overcome me. Oooh and i forgot to mention i ate loads of stuff out of the vending machine right in the waiting room with all the sick peope! Hunger overcame me haha! But yey, i guess we can do this stuff if we really need to