Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Emet victory

I can tell my counseling has worked to a certain point. It has been all over the news this week about sv in our area and today my toddler asked to go to the community park and play with the other kids. I could feel my old inner shaking and thoughts starting to surface and then I heard myself say "Sure we can sweetie! Go get your coat!" It felt good- of course I did some serious hand washing LOL but I consider that a victory. I'm glad I did it. Small steps. I'm tired of living in fear. I have a wonderful life and a wonderful family and damnit - I deserve to be happy. I'm a good person, and I deserve a good life. I am going to try some regressive hypnotherapy in the next week or two and I think that is going to push me even further. I just wanted to put something positive on the board for others to see.

That is wonderful news , good for you !

That's exactly the way you ( and everyone else) should be thinking! Way to go...that is a huge accomplishment and I'm super proud for you!
    Be Here Now

Lisa, you have a wonderful attitude! I hope to get to that point someday. Good for you!

I am SO happy for you hon!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Great job, Lisa!!! You should be very, very proud of yourself. It's wonderful to hear something positive, and your attitude is absolutely amazing!!

Way to go!!!

Way to go! I am soooo proud and happy for you!

WOOO HOOOO[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Awesome for you[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]