Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Leaving

Alright Skinners =D

Errrm..

My PCs been broken for like .. since just after christmas .. so like obviously I havn't been coming on here .. and like I think it's sort of done me good, because like, I havn't been thinking of v* and catching sv and stuff like .. half as much. I think it's probably to do with when I'm on here I just sit here reading other people's stories about it all and it sort of like .. I dunno. I'm terrible with words can you tell? =P

I just thought that it might be better for me if I left and tried to get on with the rest of my life that doesn't include emet, because I'm getting better now.

And I know I've just pretty much been a lurker and not a poster, so you might be thinking 'whooo is she anyway?!', but I just though that it'd be rude to leave without saying goodbye soo..

Tra pets xx

and thanks for everythingggg =] xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Of course I know who you are, it's going to be a shame not having you round here but if you think its a good idea then go for it, good luck and hugs.

I agree...I've been far better in the week or so when this site was down, so i think you're absolutely making the right decision. I have a feeling I will be hot on your heels!

Good luck...and everyone will be here waiting if and when you need us.

I'm glad you've been feeling better. If you ever wanna chat feel free to IM me or email me or whatever! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I know how you feel! I have been much better since the site has been down1 I did come on here everyday and check to see if it was back up but since not hearing all of the stuff on here my anxiety has improved. Don't get me wrong you all are awesome. I just don't think I will be around as often!

I can absolutely relate as well! I missed the people on this site but it was nice to not think about sv* and so forth for a while. I actually felt normal for a change!!!

We will all be here, though if you ever need anything. I really hope it all works out well for you and I wish you the best of luck!!

Take care!

Good luck hun!
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

I am not opposite. This site does not increase my anxiety at all. My anxiety is increased by the media articles, and there have been quite a few lately. Just hearing about the scores of people in my community getting sick is enough to scare me.

Stella

Oops, I meant to write that I am the opposite.

Stella