Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Just wanted to share...
    For the past week I have been taking L-Theanine for my stress and anxiety and I swear it's helped me more than any pharmaceutical (ie- buspar, zoloft, paxil) ever helped me. I swear this stuff works. Anyone interested should read up on it. One of the things I love is that I don't get that drugged or sleepy feeling from it and it's supposedly not habit forming.

\"This too shall pass\"

Hi

What is L-Theanine and where do you get it from?

I will def look into it. Thanks for the info.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Is that herbal?
    JANNA

Yes, I'd like to know where to get it too!

Does it help with anxiety/panic attacks?? I have been searching all over for something natural I can take to help with my panic attacks and am having a bit of trouble. I've tried Rescue Remedy which only seemed to work every once in awhile, and I am now looking into something called PureCalm. Unfortunately there's not much out there that I can take because of my job, and it's getting really frustrating.

Glad to hear it's working for you, Shiva!

http://www.web-us.com/l-theanine_anxiety_reducer.htm

There is a link that tells a little about L-Theanine. And I am now certain that it helps me. I know this because I hadn't taken any yesterday or the day before and last night I had a complete panic attack just because my daughter looked pale! lol! I serioulsy don't think I would have reacted the way I did had I been taking the L-Theanine because I really notice a huge difference in feeling relaxed from it. But serioulsy, not at all groggy.

My compound pharmacist reccommeded it and I bought it from his store. They are about an hour and a half from me, so I call and they ship my vitamins/supplements to me. If anyone is interested from ordering them from his store, I am pretty sure they would be accomodating.

www.wellstore.com is their website. The brand I am taking is Suntheanine by PhytoPhyarmica. http://www.phytopharmica.com/PhytoPo...opModules/Enzy /Products/ProductDisplay.aspx?Id=975&tabid=275&tabin dex=1&pcpid=1664

\"This too shall pass\"