Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay, so you know how a lot of people stillgo to school even though they are feeling ill.....

Anyway, so there is this one girl that my twin sister and I are kind of friends with. So I always have to avoid her a lot because she always has a stomach bug ._. OnWednesday she was complaining that she wasn't feel well at all and that she felt like she may v* at any moment. Sadly I have to sit across from her in math class, and my sister sits behind her. I tried to sit as far away as her from possible and not breathe her germs and whatnot. For some reason she always turns around and talks to my sister, which is very annoying, especially someone breathing in someone's face thatdoesn't feel well.

Soshe wasn't there on Thrusday or Friday, and today she says thatshe never went home (even though I told her to, she would 'rather get everyone sick than go home': What is wrong with her?!!!!) and in ninth period she v* in class!

Seriously like every three weeks she is sick feeling like v*.

My sister hardly washes her hands either, and she touches her food at lunch, without washing her hands after being close to this girl. I have to bring Purell to give to her so at least some germs are killed, but that can't stop all of the germs. I'm seriously wondering when we will be sick from her.

How long do you have to be exposed to someone with the sv?

And do you think it's wrong that I don't want to be friends with this girl because she is always sick? She's always ruining everything and anytime she invites us everywhere I have to lie and say we can't go because I don't want to be around her. =| Thanks.

In this case I would really just assume this girl is using feeling sick
    as an expression of speech. Like my friends used to say, 'Uggh I
    feel like throwing up' but it was just a way of saying they had
    indigestion or they were stressed. Also maybe she just has a
    really sensitive stomach or wants attention or has d* but v* is less
    embarassing to say.

Anyway that was my first reaction to reading about her.

Thanks for your thoughts. I really hope that is true!

Erica, some people just have no manners or class..[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Some people just v* a lot, and for no apparent reason. Maybe she has a sensitive stomach, or some other health problem that causes her to v* a lot.
    That said, sticking around and exposing everyone else to her germs is just inconsiderate. I feel your pain!