Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: YAAAAAAAAY!!!!

I have to say that I had a BIG breakthrough today.

My husband had been stood up too fast and got dizzy then nauseous. I was concerned but was in the process of changing the baby right then he ran and v*****. Usually I freak right out and cover my ears or run out of the house or apartment or whatever. This time I didn't and I got him something to settle his stomah and a drink. I was so concerned that it didn't hit me till after.I felt freaky later but I was able to take my mind off it by going next door so th e kids could play.

I have been doing the exposer therapy too.

I don't know how well i will do the next time, but this time was WOW!!!
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

*Claps*

WELL DONE

That is seriosuly fantastic, i am so proud and impressed by you!!!!

Keep up the good work [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Good for you!!! WOW!!!

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

WAHEY!! i think thats such a gr8 thing uv done there.

dont know ifi cud do it :s

WELLDONE

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YAY!!!!!!! That's great![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

WOO! Great job!!, I could have not done that in the least bit. So the exposure therapy really works?!
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Silent is my loudest cry, wouldn\'t want to wake the eyes that make me melt inside...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ☼Salem☼</font>

YOU GO MELIKASA!!!!! JOB WELL DONE!!! I COULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

HUGE LEAP UP!!!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Thanks all It feels wierd to be so thrilled about something like that. If I were to tell that to anyone else they would think it was silly. Thanks all. I wish i could say that it was a total cure but there was a movie on with v**** in it and I turned green and couldn't get to sleep I kept thinking about it.

So at least I know though that I am not SOOO bad with hubby and baby. I didn't have to see anything though it was just the sound and the knowing that he was ill.

Once again thanks all for words to meake me feel good.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Hey Melikasa,

It's NOT weird AT ALL to be so proud of yourself for something like that!!! It's a HUGE step for a person with emetophobia!!! I'm very proud of you!!

And though it may not have cured the phobia, every little step gets you closer, right??? [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Keep up the good work!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Melikasa

Thanks all It feels wierd to be so thrilled about something like that. If I were to tell that to anyone else they would think it was silly. Thanks all. I wish i could say that it was a total cure but there was a movie on with v**** in it and I turned green and couldn't get to sleep I kept thinking about it.

So at least I know though that I am not SOOO bad with hubby and baby. I didn't have to see anything though it was just the sound and the knowing that he was ill.

Once again thanks all for words to meake me feel good.

yeah but in films they make the v* gratuitous (i cant spell that lol) and is often made more dramatic than in real life...also u have no emotional attatchment to the ppl...well done u tho! *claps*

Mel, Mel

She's our girl!

She can handle Hubby's hurl!

Gooooooo Mel!

Grrrrrreat!

<font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>

ROFL.

Thanks that made me la-aaaugh thanks for the cheer. Will probably have it in my head all day. I just neem to make sure no one hears me cheering it. [img]smileys/smilies_31.gif[/img]