Well...she seemed to have been fine all day long. The highest that her temp got was 99.7. Now at 7pm, it is 102.3. She is just burning up. She sounds like she has a cold. When I was rubbing her legs, she said that it kinda hurt, so my guess is that she has a "cold flu". I think that there have been a few cases here in my state. But I was wondering if anyone knows where to go to find out where it exactly is. I was doing ok...till I got home about 5 from shopping with my mom and my son was home. I walked in, and he said that he had a bad headache..I did get a call from school about 230 this afternoon that he feel and hit his head...well actually right by his eye, and that there is a bruise. I gave him some ibprofuen and then he wanted to lay down. Was very whinny, saying that he didn't feel good. Then he went into the bathroom and said that he was gonna v*. Of course, I COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT!!! He also told me that a kid at school today v*, but in the bathroom...not sure if he made it to a toilet or not, but the teacher had all the students use a different bathroom.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] He then had to go poop, totally normal. After he pooped, he seemed to feel much better. So, I am not sure if it was naseua from his headache, or the ibprofen...or what. I hope to god he won't get sick AGAIN!!! IF he does, that will be the 3rd time this season!!! He was last sick 3 days before xmas...what do you guys think...I need some serious help getting through this!!!