Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

*May be a little graphic*

So, some of you may have seen my post last night about me feeling off, well the night only got worse..

It started with foul smelling gas and then went onto me feeling n* and has like this really bad *TMI* mush wasnt d* but I dont know what it was, the cramps were so bad that I was heaving and I was screaming for my mother to wake up, she eventually did and sat with me for a while, I didnt v*, but she said it might just has been an ibs attack as I hadnt looked well all day, and I couldnt eat earlier in the evening..

I havent eaten yet today as Im way to scared to but im sitting here with very sharp pains in my stomach and feeling n*, I just dont want that to happen again

What do you think it could have been?[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im not sure what it was but I know 100% exactly how you feel. I have crohn's so I always get those cramping TERRIBLE sharp pains in my lower abdomen.. Oww.. it sucks so bad but im thinking it was probably something you ate. IBS sounds right.. I'm feeling so icky too. Stupid d*.. ha
    ☮ ♥ emma

Sounds like an IBS attack to me too. Whenever I've had d* or heard of anyone having d* with fp or sv, it's like pure water. I've had what you described...all too often. I get n* with my IBS flareups because when you have those sharp pains/cramping/weird BMs, etc. it definitely upsets the tummy as well. But, then, of course, I get so worked up that it just makes me feel even worse. It's like a vicious cycle when I have those "off" days. Try and take it easy. Hope you feel better soon!

i have IBS as well. one thing that i have learned..is easy on the dairy products:cheese, milk, icecream...etc....they almost ALWAYS make me have an attack.

IF i eat them...i take and antacid first.

I hope you are better hun!

Hey guys,

thankx for youre replys..

I had something to eat earlier and Im starting to feel n* again and tired, so Im pretty scared that this is going to happen again!!!

I dont think I have the strength to go through that again

Hi Violet,

How are you feeling now? I am not sure what is going on, but I don't
    think you have an sv. My IBS acts up for days and sometimes weeks. And
    it can feel differently each time. Do you have any n* meds to get you
    through this rought spot? If you do, I take them. Take care!