Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Sorry guys I just needed to vent about my horrible day, ignore this post if you want!

First, I wake up at 4:30 in the morning feeling kind of n*, I go to the bathroom and taste blood. I spat and there was blood, I kept spitting and there was still blood. I felt around in my mouth but I didn't come up with any blood on my hands, so I hadn't cut my mouth. All I can come up with is that maybe it came from my nose? Anyway, I couldn't get back to sleep after that because I was too nervous.

Then, I get to school in the bus, and there's firetrucks and ambulances and police cars in the street, and they won't let us in the school. We're all speculating what is happening, until we hear the fire alarm go off, and see people TEARING out of the school. Teachers come out and yell at us to move up some side streets, so we go about 400 feet away from the school, and all the firemen go inside. We stand out in the 25 degree weather for TWO HOURS, until they say we can go inside. It turns out that some idiot from Lowell called in a bomb threat to our school, so they searched the whole entire school, and didn't want to call a snowday so they made us wait for two hours outside. I got inside, and instead of having four classes I had one, because three of my teachers had gone home instead of waiting outside, even though they said that we couldn't go. Now that wouldn't be so bad obviously, I love having class cancelled, except its not fair that they made us wait outside for such a long time to go to school when our teachers don't even show up! grr!! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

I finally get home, and go to change the laundry, when a sheet gets caught, won't come out, and I pull so hard that my cuticle on my thumb gets caught on the machine andtears back and turns black.

Ahh! This was such a bad day. Just ranting here!

<3 Anya--Edited by: spilled_milk
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

((((HUGS)))))

i hope you have a better night

Aww Anya,
    I'm sorry your day wasn't too great. Ugh I had one of those yesterday. It will look up again! Tomorrow has to be better, right?

Ugh---((HUGS!!))

What a day! Like GALADRIEL said, tomorrow can only be better, right? Get a good nights sleep, hun!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

have a good day tomorrow !

Awww, what a day you had! Sometimes you have these bad days and wish you had stayed in bed all day! I'm sure today will be better for you!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Aww, I heard something on the news about a bomb threat in Boston and I thought of you right away! Hope today goes better for ya!

Mary :-)
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

That's awful Anya[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]. But-your day will turn around. And It's the weekend you can look forward to-Thank God it's Friday[img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img].
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Thank God its Friday.. right?? Have an awesome night ok??
    ☮ ♥ emma

Thanks guys! This day was definitely a lot better, and tonight i'm going out with my friends. Yay!

harmonygirl: there have been a lot of bomb threats here in Boston recently! First there was the one with the little light character figures from Adult Swim, and then there was ours, and one in another school. Scary!

<3 Anya--Edited by: spilled_milk
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

i think the whole "bomb threat/terrorist plot" thing was so stupid. i mean come on...anyone who watches Adult Swim knows that the character in lights was Ignignot from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Why did people freak out and think it was some kind of terrorist thing? I thought it was awesome that they did that! I wish I had one of those light things for myself!!! I'd hang that on my wall! lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.