Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My stomach hurts right now. I am stressed about something that's going on with my doctor, so it could just be that, but I also kind of have that doomed feeling too. THere are two things worrying me right now. One, I have to take my daughter to the doctor tomorrow and I really don't want to go to a doctor's office with all of the norovirus stuff that's going around. The other thing that's worrying me has to do with my father in law. He came over tonight, straight from work (he teaches at a college) and he grabbed Kayla's hand a couple of times to say hi. Then, of course, she sucked on her hand, rubbed my face with her hand, etc. I'm scared that maybe he had some sort of virus on his hand that now either Kayla or I or both of us is going to get. I hate having this feeling. It just like hangs over you, you know? Like you just know something bad is going to happen (maening getting sick in this case?) I really should go to bedc but I feel awful and I'm scared I'm going to wake up sick.

Hey sillygirl,
    I hope you are feeling better! I know its hard but try and not worry about the stuff going around. All the what-if's can drive you nuts (believe me I know). Do you have the runs or anything like that? USually svs tend to hit pretty quick.