This isn't exactly about being s* per se so my apologies but I've been having some real trouble lately.

I've been ill for over a week now (took pretty much all last week off college) but I felt better over this weekend. I thought is was just a virus, I was achey, would get headaches, stomach pains and n*, the usual. (I manage to go to college Tuesday morning and Thursday afternoon but never managed a full day).

But now the stomach pains have yet to stop properly and I keep getting rather n*. My stomach sorta feels bloated (please note that this is usually after I eat but even if I eat something light it tends to happen) and almost swollen.

I thought it was just wind because I kept feeling the need to burp, but the belch would come up but then just cut off in the throat so i wouldn't be able to release the trapped gas. After a while I can usually burp but at first I just can't, for about an hour or two I can't burp at all.

Sorry to be gross but I'm having rather bad toilet troubles too if you know what I mean. I don't need to go more than usually or anything but when I do go...well....there's alot and it's kinda....well I won't say more but it's not normal I can tell you. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Anyway the reason I'm asking you is because I asked somewhere else and one person said I should go to the doctor because it sounded like it could be something dangerous.

I'm also concerned because I have MOCK exams tomorrow and Tuesday and I can NOT miss them.

I'm wondering if it's IBS or something.

I just wanted a second opinion is all.