Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I don't know how much more of these migraines I can take. I feel like s*** when I have one and when I don't I'm worried I'm going to get one. I'm crying atm and I feel helpless. My emet is getting worse and I just feel awful. I know I'm moaning but I'm at the end of my rope. I don't know what to do. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Get off of the computer.. go lay down in a dark room. When I have migraines I can't even open my eyesI hurtso bad.. being on the computer like you are would kill me.
    ☮ ♥ emma

Quote Originally Posted by new.slang
    I don't know how much more of these migraines I can take. I feel like s*** when I have one and when I don't I'm worried I'm going to get one. I'm crying atm and I feel helpless. My emet is getting worse and I just feel awful. I know I'm moaning but I'm at the end of my rope. I don't know what to do. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Awww babe, I am sorry...

PM me if you need to...How is your diet? My Dr. told me that my diet contributed to migraines.

I hope you feel better!

Lie down in a dark room. I put a cold washcloth on my head whenI get migraines.I also take Exedrin Migraine, its really good stuff. Take with some crackers or something to line your stomach as it contains asprin. I feel so bad for you, I hope you feel better soon!

Try and keep a diary of what you've eatenand what you've been doing to see if there is anything in particluar causing them.

It's best to lie down in a darkened room with peace and quiet and take some painkillers. Those cooling patches you can buy for headache and migraine relief are supposed to be good too - have you ever tried them?

Hope you are feeling better soon!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb