Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I wrote awhile back how I was interested in becoming an RA ( residence assistant)... I just wanted to update that I had a group interview today. There were 8 of us in total, and I think it went pretty well.

we had to intoduce each other, and then answer a questionairre about the school and talk about it with each other. Then we had to read a story, and rate things from 1-16 on an importance level as a group... and then finally we had to do some role playing where we were put in a situation as an RA and we had to act out what we would do in certain situations.

apparently there are 12 spots to be filled, and we didnt find out how many applications there are, but we figure only about 16- 20 in total, so I think I have a good chance of getting hired on.

I want this more than anything - to be able to help others and give back to the students, thats an awesome thing.

I'll hear by thursday afternoon if I make the 2nd interviews or not.

UPDATE: I got the second interview ( one -on -one) its on monday at 10 :30!! I am soooooo excited!Edited by: Babydoll
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

congratulations! hope you make it to the next set of interviews!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It sounds like you did great! Good Luck!!!

Well done, and good luck!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Yay! Well done! Good luck and make sure you let us know how it goes!
    All your winter sorrows, hang em out to dry, throw em away gotta throw em away my friend...cos the good times..they\'re comin around again!!!

bump... I thought by updating the post it would push it up, but it didnt!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh