virgo_witch: I know what you mean about witches in movies. I was Wiccan for 7 years and I would get MAJORLY PEEVED when they made it seem like all Witches did was like cast spells and ridiculous spells at that, and they worked! You may like the movie "The Craft" but I thought it was stupid and although some of the things they did were Wiccan rituals, the rest of the movie was crap (From a Wiccan point of view) I'm Catholic now (What a change huh? LoL) but I don't think there is anything wrong with the Wiccan religion, I'm not one of those Jesus freaks who condemns it, and neither is the Nun I work with or even the preists, that's why I like them so much. Although they think the religion is a tad "Silly" they don't think the participants are "Evil" or "Satan Worshippers" I have been able to dispel some rumors in my bible class by explaining what being Wiccan really is.

BTW: I assume you are a Virgo, that's too bad, we could have been great friends (LoL I'm Libra and they don't mix with Virgos and honestly every Virgo I've ever known I've butted heads with) If you want to discuss this more feel free to PM me!

~Monica