Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was wondering those of you who havnt been v* in quite some time, have you had any stomach illness that only involved cramps, watery diarhea and chills? Those symptoms have happened every about 3 years, and im pretty sure its a virus because its in and out of the bathroom for 6 hours, but thats it.

Yes, I have had all those symptoms. Unfortunately, cramps and diarrhea often go together, so it doesn't prove much when they do. Chills are rare in stomach viruses and are much more common in regular flu or even colds. Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chills are rare in stomach viruses...

Are they? I dunno, I ALWAYS get them with viruses and my mom is the same way.

I don't get the chills with colds either, just flu (that's one of the ways I've been told to tell the difference by my doctor).

Yep me too, the last sv* I had, I had horrible chills, body achesand fever, that's how I knew it wasn't just anxiety or fp. I've also had the same symtoms a couple of times with flu. M x

Yes, once. I had a fever, cramps and d* but it lasted only 2-3 times. I
    felt n* for about 2 days though but somehow it felt like there were no
    chances I was going to v*. I wasn't scared at all.
    You only live once

I had a BAD stomach virus at the beginning of the month and the v* and d* wasn't bad at all - it was the chills and aches that had me down for 2 days! On-line, I've read that the extreme aches and pains, and chills can accompany a sv.

I guess it really depends on the virus strain you have, how many virus particles you've ingested, and how your body reacts to sv. My daughter v* 6 times - no d*, no chills or aches, cramps - nothing. 2 days later - I had HORRIBLE d* and v* once - with the chills and aches. Husband - never got. Lucky bastard...

Nichole

I am the same way John! Every so many yearsI get a d*, chills, cramp type virus..I also assume it is a sv*, but God is making it easier on me! ;c) Yes though, the chills are horrible, I get them really bad!