Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Everyone at my work and their kids are all getting sick. I'm so scared. I don't want to get sick and i have to work so closly with them. My stomach has been really off the last few days, lots of crampy pain and tons of gas, and really just pain. I though it was from getting off the my birth control to have my period on Sunday. Well its been icky since then, but no bleeding or anything else. This is happening off and on, and im scared im getting sick. Seriously. Also I havent' had a period in three months, so i tend to forget how uncomfertbale they make me but i really dont remember this much gas and pain and discomfert and n*. Please help. Does it sound like I'm getting sick???
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ruby, I don't think you are getting sick. I really think you would have
    been sick already. Those sv's usually sneak up on you and don't give
    you time to worry about it. I am sure it is like you said, your stomach
    is just off for some reason. Do you have IBS? That's what it sounds
    like to me. Try not to feel freaked out. You are not going to get sick!

Thanks. I do have IBS. I just hate feeling this way. Its turning me into a hypocondrac, you know? Whenever i eat it just helps for a little bit then it hurts so much. I hope its just femaleness... I mean it doesnt like pregnancy does it????
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You know what this could totally be your period. I wouldnt focus on getting sick right now because your mind can make you feel as if you are getting sick. Whatever happens just remeber that you can do it. I know it is hard to listen when someone says that but usually it is mind over matter ! and we emets definetly know that ! feel better soon

Ugh! I'm sorry you are feeling bad. My stomach ALWAYS feels "off" the week before my period. And this month, it was 4 days late! I had a whole day, where I was convinced I was gonna v*! I didn't, but then I got d*! All because of my stupid period. You are going to be fine, I'm sure! It sucks being a woman sometimes![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

It's probably your IBS. Just try to relax and do some deep breathing. You are going to be ok!! Is there any possibility that you could be pregnant? Just wondering. I am pregnant now and I got very gassy in the beginning. But I don't have IBS so I don't know what that feels like. Hang in there!! (((hugs)))

I think it's ibs too...and with having your period..that will make it 10 times worse....I am sorry you are feeling so bad...i have been too....hopefully you will get better soon. I don't think you will get sick though....
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"