Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Tuesday I took Sammie back to Cornell for her cancer surgery. Yesterday the administered her anestheisa meds, and she had heart arrhythmias. Then her blood pressure dropped and her pulse became weak. They had to reverse the anesthesia, and she wasn't able to have the surgery. Now she needs to see a cardiologist tomorrow. They said sometimes German Shepards have heart arrhythmias due to splenic cancer. Please say some prayers for her. Thanks everyone.

I will be praying for Sammie....that is so sad!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

That must be Sammie in your avatar. This makes me very sad. I will say a prayer for her.

Yes, that is a picture of Sammie. I wish everyone of you could know how sweet and special she is. She is my little angel, and I don't know what I am going to do without her someday. [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I will pray for her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aww, poor Sammie! She and you will be in my thoughts!

I am so sorry, I will say a prayer or you both. They really are such special creatures, aren't they? My puppy means the world to me too.
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

Thanks everyone! I'll post again tomorrow after her appointment with the cardiologist.

Oh, poor thing!! I said a prayer for her, and wish you and her the best!!!!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~